In a city with so much to offer, where do you start? We suggest Orlando’s only Official Visitor Center. Our courteous, multilingual staff is available year-round to help visitors find information about Orlando and plan the perfect vacation.
- Purchase discount attraction tickets
- Pick up a free Orlando Magicard®, with great savings at area hotels, restaurants, dinner shows, attractions and shopping
- Currency exchange services
- Last minute deals on hotel rooms
Address: 8723 International Drive, Suite 101, Orlando, FL 32819
Hours: 8:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. daily (closed Dec. 25)
Discount ticket sales: 8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m. daily (closed Dec. 25)
Phone: (407) 363-5872 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Directions to the Official Visitor Center
From I-4 East:
- From I-4 East take SR-528 East, exit number 72.
- Take exit number 1 and merge right (North) onto International Drive.
- The Official Visitor Center is located 1.6 miles (2.5 kilometers) ahead on the right side of the road at 8723 International Drive, Suite 101, at the corner of International Drive and Austrian Row.
From I-4 West:
- From I-4 West take exit number 74A.
- At bottom of exit ramp turn left on to Sand Lake Road.
- Take Sand Lake Road to International Drive and turn right (South).
The Official Visitor Center is located one mile (1.5 kilometers) ahead on the left side of the road at 8723 International Drive, Suite 101, at the corner of International Drive and Austrian Row.
From Orlando International Airport