- Well, we might as well start our spring cleaning, and organize your food pantry, open the windows and let some fresh air in and clear your minds, we can also do some unfinished things around the house like uncluttering that desk and files. 😒
- Because of the Coronavirus, Our big boys aren’t able to see their sports and we’re used to seeing them enjoy their leisure time watching their games but what better time to spend that quality time with your kids than now right? and since the kids are on their games, ask to play with them or just watch. kids like having an audience when they play their games. They’ll be excited to show off to dad and/or mom what gaming talents they have.
- If you’re like me, cooking is the relaxing part of your day, (especially if I have a glass of wine then I like to think I’m on vacation cus that’s what I like to do when I’m on vacation. It relaxes you, it’s very therapeutic for me) Anyway, spend quality time in the kitchen with your kids teach them how to cook and they will see how much fun and creative they can be in making their favorite dishes with a twist of their own. (without the wine)😉 I’m sure a lot of you were young when you learned or were taught how to cook. Being that my mom was in college and single at that time, my sister used to cook for us and she started learning at seven yrs old.
- Dust off those games that come out only when there are hurricanes or storms.
|Photo by Jude Beck on Unsplash|
- Use time productively with some online learning Ask your child if they or maybe even you, would like to take an online course or read an e-book. if they’re tired of the online school work they might want to learn something more interesting like a hobby or skill.
- Ever wanted to get into your Family Tree and do your health DNA check while you’re at it? here’s that rainy day you’ve been waiting for to do it.
It’s probably not going to happen but I’m an optimist. My beautiful mom is turning 81 in a few months and I was hoping we could get away for a vacation, so I’m going to do a trip planning as well, just in case and God willing.🙏
The thing to focus on is that you’re making it work for all of you. and this is bonding time. Enjoy it.
Doing your daily routine together as a team will make it more fun. This barricading doesn’t have to be boring or stressful, it’s all how you make it and how you use your time.
The kids may not want to do this every day but stretch it out.
In my circle of loved ones, I’ve heard they’re a few stressed about this outbreak, but life will kick you in the “you know where” when it can and when your down, so stay positive and think Happy Thoughts 😉you got this.
Love you all, God bless and stay safe.