I see all the memes of how fat we’re getting while we are hibernating indoors and I can relate. I see this as a test of weakness vs Strength.
So, how am I doing with that test? if you ask? it doesn’t look good. I feel like I’m locked in a room with sweets and junk food and I can’t getaway.
Usually, it’s ok because I’ve been doing well with that temptation. But I’m not able to go outside to my favorite store to get my healthy foods like my veggies and fruits for my smoothies. My husband has been doing all the groceries and my usual store is not on the way so sometimes I get it and sometimes I don’t. So, I have to improvise and also “Go Frozen”.
- We get my fruits for my smoothies frozen because they’ll last longer.
- Almond “shelf-stabled” milk ( will stay in the pantry till about up to 4 weeks or till the expiration date. And once opened it’s fresh for only up to 2 weeks in your fridge.
- Lemons stay longer in the fridge, like about 3-4 weeks and when it’s getting close to that time I squeeze them into ice cube trays.
- When the lemon cubes are ready I pile them up in a zip lock bags and all I have to do for my Lemon water is put 2 cubes in a glass.
- I try my best to stay on top of my stretches and whatever workout I can do because it does work to keep the flare-ups of the Fibromyalgia away as it keeps the inflammation down.
Muscle and Nerve pain is real pain in the rear, sometimes literally 🙂
So while we are in this quarantine what comes to mind is the phrase “DO NOT WAIT TO DO TOMORROW WHAT YOU CAN DO TODAY” (something like that)
Exercise and eat right to keep your flareups away, stay positive, and don’t stress because with stress comes more symptoms.
Plus if you do cheat on a sweet roll, it won’t show😉Have a blessed day and stay safe out there.